Post pobrano z: Sweet CSS3 Buttons – BonBon
Using the new features and flexibility CSS3 offers, designers keep coming with impressive outputs.
One of them is BonBon Buttons: attractive buttons that will possibly attract the Web 2.0-type design fans the most.
A single PNG image is used to give the noise effect and they have a shiny 3D-like look.
There is also a method provided for inserting Unicode Symbols inside buttons with the help of HTML5 custom data attributes.
- Test Drive IE9 With The Preview Release
- Simple Web Application Prototyping: ProtoFluid
- HTML5Rocks: HTML5-CSS3 Resource By Google
- HTML5 Reset – A Base For HTML5-CSS3 Projects
- HTML5 Mobile App. Framework: Sencha Touch