Post pobrano z: Vermis – Open Source Issue Tracker & Project Management Tool
Vermis is an open source application, built with PHP-MySQL, for tracking issues and managing projects effectively.
It is focused on software/web development projects and aims to improve the quality of code, efficiency and speed of development.
Once a project is started, you can add developers, project leaders and observers. Each of them can create + assign issues and comment on the project.
There are several issue types: task, bug, feature, improvement and refactoring to better define each entry.
Users get notified of any updates made to issues via automatically sent e-mails and every issue has a status, priority and graphical progress bar to easily see a snapshot of it.
The application is also multilingual and there are already few ready-to-use translations.
- Wiki-Like Project Management Tool: Streber
- Web-Based MySQL Management With Only 1 File: Adminer
- Web Server That Runs On CD-Rom: Server2Go
- Web Based Task Manager: TaskFreak!
- Voice Enabled Powerful Web Chat Software: Ajax Chat