Post pobrano z: W3Perl – Free Log File Analyzer
W3Perl is an open source analytics application that doesn't require any code to be inserted into websites for monitoring.
Rather, it goes through the log files generated on the server-side and creates the reports in real-time.
The application is not limited to web servers and it can also render the logs of FTP, Squid, CUPS and mail servers.
W3Perl stores the data for a period configured and can display statistics from hours to years.
It can provide information on many details about the visitors like their countries, browsers, screen sizes and pages they browsed, the amount of traffic created and much more.
- Open Source Trouble Ticket System: OTRS
- Open Source Support Ticket Software: RT
- Open Source Monitoring App.: Pandora FMS
- Free And Ajaxed IMAP Client: Xuheki
- Calendar Script With Multi-Day Event Support